Preventive Reasons Why You Should Use Window Film Protection
Reduce UV Radiation
- Ultraviolet radiation can travel through car and home windows
- It contributes to the daily accumulation of sun exposure
- Can lead to skin cancer and photo-aging
- UV-blocking films can protect you against this exposure.
UVRs are sneaky
- They can bounce off water
- They can bounce off sand
- They can penetrate glass
- If you're inside your car or house
- Sitting next to a window with sunlight streaming in, you're at risk for UV damage.
- Residential and commercial films come in flat sheets.
- In varied tints,
- Over 50% glare cut-down
- UV Films block out up to 99.9 percent of UVR.
UV Rays Protection
- In hot weather, it cuts down heat within the home
- Immediate reduction in air conditioning expenses
- In cold weather, it reflects interior heat back into the house
- Reduces heating costs